lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

SHARING CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.

What do you remember about your childhood? What are the best things about being a child?
Take some minutes to read about Francisco´s feelings and thoughts.

My childhood

Childhood is one of the best parts of the life. My childhood was really good. The best thing about being a child is that you don't have to worry about anything, you are only eating, playing, and sleeping all the day. The worst thing about being a child is that you have to do all that your parents say. Im 16 years old so I don't have children, Im too young. Im the youngest child in the family, I have an older brother. I think the best situation is having at least one or two brothers to be more in the family. I think being the only child is the worst. My grandad and my uncle used to be my favourite relatives. They make me feel happy and, they give me fun and they teach me what to do. My favourite toy was Vegeta of Dragon Ball Z. I still have it. As a child, I used to hate eating tomatoes and carrots. I dislike the taste and the colour and I still hate them. The most vivid memory of the home where I grew up is the image of my family and me playing with cards. I still live in the same house. The smell that I can recall from my childhood is the smell of my grandmother food and the sound of her calling me to go to eat. My earliest memory of life was in the kinder when I was 3 or 4 years old playing with friends. I actually don't remember it but I remember remembering it. When I was a child I don't have any irritating habit. The only thing that could be irritating is the way I talk. I said like a million words per minute. Now i don't talk too much. In the start of school all the subjects were easy but now all are hard except physical education. My favourite subject is P.E. cause I don't like to study. My least favourite subject is Literature. I don't understand anything about that subject. Some teachers are really good and some others are really bad.
   To sum up, childhood is one of the best things that happen in the human life and you have to enjoy it the more you can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario