martes, 24 de junio de 2014

SHARING CHILDHOOD MEMORIES. SECOND PART.
What do you remember about your childhood? What are the best things about being a child?
Now, take some minutes to read about Solana´s feelings and thoughts.

When you are a child everything is easier. Your parents do all for you, and you don’t have any problems. You don’t have to study, you don’t have to work and you don’t have to pay anything. That’s the best thing to be a child. The worst thing about being a child, in my opinion, is that you depend on your parents, so you can’t do anything alone. Nowadays, I don’t have any children, but in a future I wanna have just one.
I don’t have sisters or brothers, but when I was a child, I used to visit my cousin and we used to have fun, but she moved with her family and I never see her again, but we keep in touch, talking by phone or chatting on the computer and we are good friends.
When I was a child I didn’t like some vegetables like broccoli or carrots but nowadays I love them.
I used to have a teddy bear called Tommy that I loved so much but one day I lost Tommy and I cried for a week so my parents bought me a new teddy bear and they told me that it was Tommy. Finally I stopped crying and I was happy with my new teddy bear. Nowadays I still have it.
I didn’t use to like the school because I didn’t like a teacher. All in all I had a lot of friends. The best subject was Spanish because I had a good teacher, and the worst subject was maths because it was very hard to me.
When I was a child I used to have a horrible habit. I bit my nails but nowadays I don’t do that anymore.
When I was five years old I went with my parents to Disney and I still remember the smell of fried food.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario